Jade Crystal Comb
Ancient Chinese Hair Combs of Distinction
- Pure Class: For the individual who has everything, this comb is a jaw dropping addition
- Silky Smooth: The cool, soft texture of the crystal stone glides and untangles the hair
- Gua Sha: Often called a Gua Sha comb traditionally used to stimulate acupressure points for lush hair, firm skin and inner health
- Bespoke Luxury: Carved from individual Jade stones, you can be assured no two combs are the same
- Gorgeous Gift Box: The White Lotus Signature silk lined box makes this item a quality gift for a loved one
- Body combing: This Gua sha comb can be used on the body to stimulate and circulate acupuncture points for firmer skin
Created From our famous line of Traditional Chinese Medicine Crystal tools, this precious comb will become a valuable addition to your beauty cabinet.
This beautiful crystal hair and body comb has existed in China for decades. Pure A grade Jade crystal that is not chemically treated has always been prized in china as the Queen of Stones – as valuable as gold.
This stunning Jade comb was traditionally called a Gua sha comb. The Chinese believe that using pure Jade crystal on the scalp and body not only helps stimulate acupressure points for health and wellbeing but also creates lovely silky smooth hair and skin, it is considered a beneficial practise to utilise in your daily grooming regime. A wonderful daily ritual that gives combing your hair and body a distinct luxury treatment.
The entire comb is hand carved painstakingly from a single luxury piece of pure natural untreated jade. It is an original piece of crystal artwork. Each Jade crystal comb is unique and hand picked from the most choice crystals to ensure it will truly impress. Carved by experienced crystal artisans.
The comb is presented in a lovely white pure silk lined box, which makes a magical gift and storage box. Traditionally Jade was always kept in a silk lined box in China and many of the prestigious Women and Men from the ancient lineage of the emperors used Jade combs on their hair and body as a symbol of power,wealth and prestige.
From a Traditional Chinese Medicine point of view the scalp is lined with 12 main acupuncture channels and meridians, packed with acupressure points. By brushing the hair, body and scalp carefully these points can be activated and stimulated for wellbeing and health.
The hair in TCM represents the health of the Kidneys , Jing and the quality of the blood . The practise of using Gua sha combs of Pure crystal is a time longed Chinese tradition to benefit the hair so it appears healthy and luscious
Gua sha combs and crystal combs have never stopped being used because they are both exquisitely beautiful and very useful hair tools.
*Each comb is unique and varies in colour as they are hand carved from Individual Natural Jade.